Get access to over 600,000 titles
About This Book
Design state-of-the-art applications with customized Angular services
About This Book
- Leverage the latest Angular and ES2016 features to create services
- Integrate third-party libraries effectively and extend your app's functionalities
- Implement a real-world case study from scratch and level up your Angular skills
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Explore various features and topics involved in modules, services, and dependency injection
- Sketch and create wire-frames for your project
- Use controllers to collect data and populate them into NG UIs
- Create a controller and the required directives to build a tree data structure
- Implement a logic to decide the relevancy of any given evidence
- Create a partially-AI service
- Build controllers to set the template for the report
- Collect, investigate, perform decision making, and generate reports in one the big automated process
A primary concern with modern day applications is that they need to be dynamic, and for that, data access from the server side, data authentication, and security are very important. Angular leverages its services to create such state-of-the-art dynamic applications.
This book will help you create and design customized services, integrate them into your applications, import third-party plugins, and make your apps perform better and faster. This book starts with a basic rundown on how you can create your own Angular development environment compatible with v2 and v4. You will then use Bootstrap and Angular UI components to create pages. You will also understand how to use controllers to collect data and populate them into NG UIs.
Later, you will then create a rating service to evaluate entries and assign a score to them. Next, you will create "cron jobs" in NG. We will then create a crawler service to find all relevant resources regarding a selected headline and generate reports on it. Finally, you will create a service to manage accuracy and provide feedback about troubled areas in the app created.
This book is up to date for the 2.4 release and is compatible with the 4.0 release as well, and it does not have any code based on the beta or release candidates.
Style and approach
This step-by-step tutorial starts by showing how you can create your first Angular services, then customizing it to suit your needs, and finally implementing some real-world case studies on your own to make you confident designing your own application using effective services from scratch.