Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
In this Apple-authorized guide, director and filmmaker Michael Wohl teaches the advanced skills that editing professionals need to know most. Using professional broadcast, documentary, and dramatic footage, Wohl delivers a comprehensive course in video editing and finishing. Readers will learn how to create polished transitions, fix screen direction errors, edit multi-camera projects, work with nested sequences, create fantastic effects, use filters creatively, and composite like a pro. Also covers advanced workflows for managing clips and media, and working with film.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files. Helpful tips:
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.