Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
Every day around the world millions of presentations are given, with millions of decisions hanging in the balance as a result. Do you know the science behind giving a powerful and persuasive presentation? This book reveals what you need to know about how people listen, how people decide, and how people react so that you can learn to create more engaging presentations. No matter what your current skill level, whether beginner or polished, this book will guide you to the next level, teaching you how to improve your delivery, stance, eye contact, voice, materials, media, message, and call to action.Learn to increase the effectiveness of your own presentations by finding the answers to questions like these:
- What grabs and holds attention during a presentation?
- How do you choose the best media to use?
- What makes the content of a presentation stick?
- How do people react to your voice, posture, and gestures?
- How do people respond to the flow of your message?
- How do you motivate people to take action?
These are just a few of the questions that the book answers in its deep-dive exploration of what you need to know about people to create a compelling presentation.