Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
In this much-needed book, experts Emily L.Davis and Brad Currie draw on their extensive experience in coaching and instructional technology and provide concrete, research-based strategies to help coaches in their day-to-day role. Whether you're beginning a coaching initiative or looking for practical insights on coaching in a variety of settings, including in groups and one-to-one, you'll find the resources you need to overcome challenges and grow your coaching skills.
- The basics of tech coaching
- How to clarify on the expectations and objectives of your role
- Tips for recruiting teachers to work with you
- Guiding educators in planning and implementing meaningful technology integration
- How to plan and facilitate effective team coaching
- Strategies to gather and share data to communicate the impact of your coaching work
- How to stay ahead of the curve and keep learning for the future
Every chapter includes practical tools, templates, and illustrative vignettes from the field to help you ensure the success of your technology coaching initiative.
Join the conversation! Discuss the book and your coaching questions on Twitter with the hashtag #TechRequestEDU.