Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
During times of great community need, nonprofits are more important than ever. This book outlines clearly and succinctly how to create and nurture a nonprofit that will serve your vital mission, whether pursuing social justice, supporting the arts, rescuing a school library, protecting the environment, or making a difference in another important way.
With practical advice, legal information, tips, and step-by-step instructions, this essential guide will help you get your nonprofit up and running—and keep it going! Starting & Building a Nonprofit explains how to:
- develop a strategic plan and budget
- recruit and manage board members, employees, and volunteers
- market your organization to your target audience
- raise money online through crowdfunding and other sites
- build a website and use social media and networking sites
- adopt policies that are legally sound, and much more.
Whether you're dreaming of starting a nonprofit or are already in the trenches, Starting & Building a Nonprofit will help your organization make a real difference in the world.