Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
Talent Development in School helps educators utilize research-based curriculum and strategies to implement talent development in the classroom. This practical guide:
- Focuses on a talent development model that is centered on teacher learning.
- Highlights talent development's impact on culturally, linguistically, and economically diverse learners.
- Details how to apply the talent development model in one's school or district and opening access and opportunity to all students.
- Reviews current theories, concepts, and research on talent development in the field of gifted education.
- Is perfect for teachers, coordinators, and administrators.
Talent Development in School features techniques for culturally responsive teaching and considerations for how psychosocial skills and noncognitive influences on learning—such as motivation, grit, resiliency, and growth mindset—affect talent development. Written by experts in the field, this book will become a go-to for professional learning and development.