Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
About the Book This book specifically deals with foreign exchange matters. It presents complex concepts of foreign exchange laws in a concise manner.
The book is drafted keeping in mind the needs of banking professionals preparing for Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange ("CCFE") and Certificate in Trade and Finance ("CITF") conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance ("IIBF") and Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries. Key highlights
Comprehensive coverage of the following key fundamentals of foreign exchange operations:
– Provisions of FEMA & FCRA.
– Basic concept of Letter of Credit and other documents used in Export & Import.
– FEDAI Rules.
– Fundamentals in Exchange Rate and its mechanism in India.
– Capital Account transactions – ECB, FDI, ODI and LO/BO/PO.
– Forward Contracts.
– LRS & Miscellaneous Remittances.
– Foreign Currency Accounts.
– Export Finance – PCFC.
– Merchanting Trade.
Various concepts are explained using diagrams and tables.
Section wise explanation of various provisions of FEMA and allied law.
200+ CCFE examination oriented MCQs for practice.
Model Question Papers covering 300+ MCQs for CCFE examination.
250+ FAQs addressing various FEMA issues.
URL providing further Model Questions, FEMA Regulations, Master Directions and selected important AP DIR circulars.