Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
For all users who work with ISPF on z/OS MVS. The readers of this book will learn how to use the ISPF professionally in their daily work in z/OS to quickly reach optimal results:
- Detailed description of TSO/ISPF logon processes
- Use of ISPF command tables
- DSLIST - Optimal use of Data Set Lists
- Use of Object / Action Workplace as an optimal work surface
- Detailed description on use of the ISPF editor
- Utilities for allocated data sets
- Secret commands usable in ISPF
- Descriptions for using the downloadable SMART ISPF Utilities
The author gives many useful hints and tips based on his extensive experience working with ISPF. The applications of all the major ISPF commands are demonstrated by examples from practice.
The book can be used as a teaching aid as well as a practical guide for daily work.