- ePUB (adapté aux mobiles)
- Disponible sur iOS et Android
À propos de ce livre
An easy-to-grasp guide to addressing the principles of ethics and applying them to daily life
How do you define "good" versus "evil?" Do you know the difference between moral "truth" and moral relativity? Whether or not you know Aristotle from Hume, Ethics For Dummies will get you comfortable with the centuries-old study of ethical philosophy quickly and effectively!
Ethics For Dummies is a practical, friendly guide that takes the headache out of the often-confusing subject of ethics. In plain English, it examines the controversial facets of ethical thought, explores the problem of evil, demystifies the writings and theories of such great thinkers through the ages as Aristotle, Confucius, Descartes, Kant, Nietzsche, and so much more.
- Provides the tools to tackle and understand today's important questions and ethical dilemmas
- Shows you how to apply the concepts and theories of ethical philosophy to your everyday life
- Other title by Panza: Existentialism For Dummies
Whether you're currently enrolled in an ethics course or are interested in living a good life but are vexed with ethical complexities, Ethics For Dummies has you covered!