- ePUB (disponibile sull'app)
- Disponibile su iOS e Android
Informazioni sul libro
Whetheryou are returning to school, studying for an adult numeracy test, helping your kids with homework, or seeking the confidence that a firm maths foundation provides in everyday encounters, Basic Maths For Dummies, UK Edition, provides the content you need to improve your basic maths skills.
Based upon the Adult Numeracy Core Curriculum, this title covers such topics as:
- Getting started with the building blocks of maths and setting yourself up for success
- Dealing with decimals, percentages and tackling fractions without fear
- Sizing Up weights, measures, and shapes
- How to handle statistics and gauge probability
Filled with real-world examples and written by a PhD-level mathematician who specialises in tutoring adults and students, Basic Maths For Dummies also provides practical advice on overcoming maths anxiety and a host of tips, tricks, and memory aids that make learning maths (almost) painless - and even fun.