- ePUB (disponibile sull'app)
- Disponibile su iOS e Android
Informazioni sul libro
Healthcare Professionalism: Improving Practice through Reflections on Workplace Dilemmas provides the tools and resources to help raise professional standards within the healthcare system. Taking an evidence and case-based approach to understanding professional dilemmas in healthcare, this book examines principles such as applying professional and ethical guidance in practice, as well as raising concerns and making decisions when faced with complex issues that often have no absolute right answer.
Key features include:
- Real-life dilemmas as narrated by hundreds of healthcare students globally
- A wide range of professionalism and inter-professionalism related topics
- Information based on the latest international evidence
Using personal incident narratives to illustrate these dilemmas, as well as regulatory body professionalism standards, Healthcare Professionalism is an invaluable resource for students, healthcare professionals and educators as they explore their own professional codes of behaviour.