- ePUB (mobile friendly)
- Available on iOS & Android
About This Book
This title provides the latest information on nuclear physics. Based on a course entitled Applications of Nuclear Physics. Written from an experimental point of view this text is broadly divided into two parts, firstly a general introduction to Nuclear Physics and secondly its applications.
- Includes chapters on practical examples and problems
- Contains hints to solving problems which are included in the appendix
- Avoids complex and extensive mathematical treatments
- A modern approach to nuclear physics, covering the basic theory, but emphasising the many and important applications