- 298 pages
- ePUB (mobile friendly)
- Available on iOS & Android
About This Book
• Prepares students to conduct their first empirical research study, with quantitative and qualitative methods covered in detail. Common features as well as differences between the two research approaches are explored.
• While theoretical material is included, the emphasis is on providing practical, easy-to-follow advice on how to conduct a first research project.
• Unlike most texts with hypothetical examples, this text—with real examples written by a variety of published researchers—makes research methods come alive. Students see how research methods are used to explore important, contemporary problems.
• Factual Questions at the end of each chapter help students review key concepts covered in the chapters.
• Questions for Discussion encourage students to consider specific techniques and strategies that they might use while conducting their research.