Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
Create a business tax strategy that will save you time, energy, and money
Getting your tax matters on track will free up your time to do what really counts: run a profitable business.
Tax Savvy for Small Business shows you how to:
- deduct operating expenses
- deduct travel, vehicle, and meal expenses
- take advantage of tax credits
- write off long-term assets
- compare business structures
- keep solid business records, and
- handle an IRS audit.
The completely updated new edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business covers the CARES Act, including provisions enacted specifically to help out small businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic.