Get access to over 750,000 titles
About This Book
Now in its second edition, Romanian: An Essential Grammar is a concise, user-friendly guide to modern Romanian. It takes the student through the essentials of the language, explaining each concept clearly and providing many examples of contemporary Romanian usage.
This fully revised second edition contains:
• a chapter of each of the most common grammatical areas with Romanian and English examples
• extensive examples of the more difficult areas of the grammar
• a section with exercises to consolidate the learning and the answer key
• a list of useful verbs
• an appendix listing useful websites for further information
• a glossary of grammatical terms used in the book
• a useful bibliographical list.
Suitable for both classroom use and independent study, this book is ideal for beginner to intermediate students.