Get access to over 600,000 titles
About This Book
Only 13 percent of real estate agents make it past five years in the industry. Set yourself apart with the skills experts use to succeed!
Real estate sales can be a lucrative and flexible way to earn a great living—but it's not as straightforward as a W-2 job. Most agents lack the necessary mentorship, guidance, and training to succeed in the competitive and independent world of real estate.
provides a much-needed look at how successful real estate agents build their business, close deals, and generate commissions. Bestselling author and expert real estate agent David Greene shares everything he wishes someone had shared with him—including the exact processes he used to become rookie of the year and top agent in his office.
Whether you're a newcomer to the real estate world or a seasoned agent that never got mentorship, this is the book you've been waiting for. Learn from the best, refine your business, and become a top-producing real estate agent in record time!
Inside, you'll learn:
- Why most agents don't succeed and how to overcome those common hurdles
- How to approach lead generation with confidence and authority
- The steps to building a sales funnel to keep a steady stream of clients
- Methods to maintain your business by building and managing a database
- Negotiation tips to hold your own against other agents
- How mindset and mentorship can supercharge your growth
- The best ways to work with clients and stand apart from other agents in your market
- All the fundamentals you need—like showing homes, writing offers, the financing and escrow process, using your MLS, and more!