Get access to over 650,000 titles
About This Book
• 1535 essential words for complete preparation
• Easy pronunciation guide
• Synonyms and antonyms
• Sample sentences
• Parts of speech
• The definitive guide to essential vocabulary for GRE
GRE Master Wordlist: 1535 Words for Verbal Mastery is the one and only resource that gives you great results in a small amount of time. Master the New GRE vocabulary with these essential 1535 words!
Preparing vocabulary for the New GRE can be tricky. Students usually don't know how much to prepare and end up wrestling with dictionaries and thesauruses. Not anymore! With GRE Master Wordlist: 1535 Words for Verbal Mastery's expert guidance, you'll be able to master the essential GRE vocabulary in no time. And you don't need to learn many thousands of words for it - just the top 1535. Handpicked by GRE experts having years of experience, these words reflect the core of the GRE exam and promise perfect score to aspirants who master them.
Here's the learning offered:
• The top 1535 words that feature in verbal reasoning section of the GRE
• List of synonyms and antonyms you are going to need in the exam
• The right context for using the words through sample sentences
• The right way to pronounce the words, thanks to the easy and friendly pronunciation system given
• Understanding where the words fit in as parts of speech. This increases your word-awareness and builds verbal skills
Verbal reasoning has become more challenging in the new format of the GRE. As a result, students aiming for a high score need to master all the essential words they are likely to come across. With New GRE Master Wordlist, you have everything you need to build a comprehensive vocabulary and ace the verbal reasoning section.
About Test Prep Series
The focus of the Test Prep Series is to make test preparation streamlined and fruitful for competitive exam aspirants. Students preparing for the entrance exams now have access to the most comprehensive series of prep guides for GRE, GMAT and SAT preparation. All the books in this series are thoroughly researched, frequently updated and packed with relevant content. These have been prepared by authors with more than 10 years of experience in the field. The simple and well organized format of the books in this series makes studying more efficient and effective.