Get access to over 650,000 titles
About This Book
• Overview of the SAT test and its scoring pattern
• Comprehensive guide for the SAT Essay section
• Effective strategies for mastering the SAT essay
• Pre-writing guidelines and sample essay for sixteen sample prompts
SAT Essay Writing Guide with Sample Prompts is your guide to a perfect SAT essay score. The proven way to get that perfect score on the SAT essay is through lots and lots of practice; this book offers exactly that! It has sixteen sample prompts in line with the SAT guidelines, followed by passages from high-quality published source, pre-writing guidance, plenty of strategies and a sample essay response. Besides the sample prompts, the book provides information about the revised SAT test and its scoring process. It also includes detailed guidance on the new SAT essay section: why the essay should be taken, format of the essay tasks, how to develop a top-scoring essay, scoring mechanism and effective strategies for mastering the SAT essay.
All this makes SAT Essay Writing Guide with Sample Prompts a comprehensive essay writing guide and a must-have resource for those aspiring to crack the SAT essay.
• Complete information about the SAT essay section
• Sixteen sample prompts with pre-writing guidance and sample essay responses
• Passages adapted from high-quality published material
• Strategies and Tips for high scores
About Test Prep Series
The focus of the Test Prep Series is to make test preparation streamlined and fruitful for competitive exam aspirants. Students preparing for the entrance exams now have access to the most comprehensive series of prep guides for GRE, GMAT and SAT preparation. All the books in this series are thoroughly researched, frequently updated and packed with relevant content. These have been prepared by authors with more than 10 years experience in the field. The simple and well organized format of the books in this series makes studying more efficient and effective.