About This Book
#1nspiring offers guidance to entrepreneurs and small business owners by providing them an overview and snapshot of their next steps as they build and grow their business.
#1nspiring delivers clarity and ease of use and methods on how to move from purpose to profit. It offers a step-by-step approach beginning from the moment when an idea for a business is formulated to those who want to improve their business that is already up and running. In the start-up age and the era of the Internet of things, new methods to grow and improve businesses are available and required. #1nspiring offers these with tools and maps entrepreneurs can use to get going, determine where they should focus, and move from purpose to profit. Whether you are a self-employed professional or a small business owner, #1nspiring is invaluable for everyone who aspires to start, build and grow a business.
III. Grow: Co-Creation
- People (organization)
- Planet (market and growth)
- Profit (finance or funding)
- Who are the most important people?
- What are my growth markets?
- What is the profitability?
- Who is involved in your business?
- Who are the key players in your team?
- What are their skills, roles and responsibilities?
- Who are your business partners and main suppliers?
- Who are your other stakeholders and participants?
- Sketch out your team in an organizational chart.
- Make an overview of your business partners and suppliers.
- Write down the key people of your organization and their specific role and responsibility.
- Make a drawing of your organization with this organizational chart and structure.
(Market and Growth)
- Market and growth
- What is my primary ...