Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
If your goal is to jumpstart your progress in learning the Italian language by building vocabulary, grammar, and speaking skills, Rola Languages' Italian: Level 1 book is for you!
This guided workbook was crafted with the real-life classroom experience in mind and features lessons that focus on specific areas, easy-to-follow instructions, an abundance of practice activities, and more!
In Rola's Italian: Level 1 book you will find:
- 6 Unique and Informative Chapters: Each chapter focuses on a set of vocabulary and grammar concepts that give you the tools to start speaking Italian in a practical way.
- Contextual Vocabulary: Each chapter leads with vocab introductions and translations which are also present within the readings and exercises that follow.
- Italian Perspective: This book presents vocabulary, grammar, and contextual examples according to rules and patterns of European Italian.
- Multidisciplinary and Interactive Sections: Each chapter consists of 7 sections focused on the areas of vocabulary, grammar, readings, exercises, and review.
- Real-Life Context: Readings are incorporated throughout to provide situational context and help build comprehension skills.
- Practice Exercises: Each chapter has guided lessons to put your learning to the test and build on the skills and concepts acquired.
- Rola Risposte Veloci: Each chapter ends with a section that reviews the material and puts the concepts learned together; a cornerstone of the Rola Method.
- Answer Key: An answer key is included in the back of the book, allowing the user to check their progress along the way.
The Rola Method is a progressive teaching method that promotes fluency through repetition. With the needs of our adult students in mind, it was designed to increase retention and confidence.
Our method focuses on 3 parts and is reflected in the structure and exercises:
- Vocabulary Building/Repetition
- Verb Drills/Grammar
- General Conversation/Fluency
This textbook provides a solid foundation of basic vocabulary and grammatical structure of the Italian language, including real-life examples to help contextualize concepts learned for day-to-day application. With this workbook, you will be well on your way to becoming an Italian speaker in no time!