Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
Teachers are the most fundamental people in society, yet they are underappreciated and underpaid. If we don't start compensating educators fairly, we're going to lose a generation of talented teachers. Thankfully, Jarrod Robinson has an answer: to make big money as a teacher, you have to think like a Teacherpreneur. You have to use the skills, knowledge, and lesson plans you've developed in the classroom to build digital income streams that pay out on a regular basis.
No matter what your individual strengths are as a teacher, you can chase your passion and supplement your income. Thousands of teachers around the world are doing it. In this book, you'll learn the exact techniques Jarrod has used to create automatic monthly revenue for other teachers just like you. You'll also see:
- The story of Angry Birds, the most popular gaming app ever developed
- The psychological marketing tactics of the San Diego Zoo
- How the Rolling Stones inspired a generation of students to learn multiplication
- How an unknown rapper convinced the internet they were losers for not knowing his name
- What dung beetles can teach us about education
- And much more...
This book is not a rallying cry against the system, it's a shot of hope for teachers like you. The most important lesson underscored throughout these pages is that everything you need to achieve global success is already at your disposal. You don't need to master a new skill set to double, triple, or quintuple your income, you just need to think like a Teacherpreneur.