Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
A guide to the latest industry principles for optimizing the production of solid state active pharmaceutical ingredients
Solid State Development and Processing of Pharmaceutical Molecules is an authoritative guide that covers the entire pharmaceutical value chain. The authors—noted experts on the topic—examine the importance of thesolid stateform of chemical and biological drugs and review thedevelopment, production, quality control, formulation, and stabilityof medicines.
The book explores the most recent trends in the digitization and automation of thepharmaceuticalproduction processes that reflect theneed forconsistenthighquality.It also includes information onrelevantregulatory and intellectual property considerations.This resource is aimed at professionals in the pharmaceutical industry and offers an in-depth examination of the commercially relevant issues facingdevelopers, producers and distributors of drug substances. This important book:
- Provides a guide fortheeffective developmentof solid drug forms
- Compares different characterization methods for solid state APIs
- Offers a resource for understanding efficient production methodsforsolid state formsof chemical and biological drugs
- Includes information on automation, process control, and machine learning as an integral part of the development and production workflows
- Covers in detail the regulatory and quality control aspects of drug development
Written formedicinal chemists, pharmaceutical industry professionals, pharma engineers, solid state chemists, chemical engineers, Solid State Development and Processing of Pharmaceutical Molecules reviews information on the solid state of active pharmaceutical ingredients for theirefficientdevelopment andproduction.