Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
Discover strategies for publishing online training content, supporting a training platform on a daily basis, evaluating training effectiveness, and ensuring ROI on your organization's training offering
- Explore Captivate Prime to publish e-learning content such as videos, SCORM packages, and PPTs online
- Discover best practices for creating, managing, and administering an online learning platform
- Implement gamification, social learning, and AI-enabled recommendation for an immersive learning experience
Adobe Captivate Prime is an enterprise learning management system (LMS) that enables organizations to deliver, manage, and track engaging learning experiences for employees, partners, and customers. This book will help you unlock the full potential of this platform to deliver world-class learning experiences.
Complete with walkthroughs, examples, and strategies to fully understand Captivate Prime, this book will set you on the path to becoming an administrator, author, or teacher and see you experiment with Captivate Prime from different perspectives. You'll gain an in-depth understanding of how the features relate to one another and to your business.
After setting up the platform, you'll learn how to push learning content online and arrange it to build an online course that provides a blended learning experience. You'll be able to deploy your content to different devices and explore Captivate Prime's features for monitoring your students' progress on a daily basis. Finally, you'll see how to organize and maintain your course catalog and take the learner experience to the next level.
By the end of the book, you'll be able to implement your organization's training strategy and provide engaging learning experiences while building meaningful reports to monitor their effectiveness.
What you will learn
- Configure and customize Captivate Prime LMS to fulfill your business training needs
- Integrate Captivate Prime into your existing IT infrastructure
- Manage different types of users such as employees, partners, and customers on your training platform
- Publish and organize your learning content to build courses, learning programs, and certifications
- Track your students' progress and manage course instances daily
- Organize your learning catalogs to meet the most demanding security and instructional requirements
Who this book is for
This book is for learning and development professionals, HR managers, corporate instructors, LMS admins, and team leaders looking to set up and manage training and development programs for employees, partners, and customers using Adobe Captivate Prime LMS. The book assumes working knowledge of operating systems and the common tools used by most L&D professionals. A beginner-level understanding of online learning platforms will be beneficial.