- ePUB (mobile friendly)
- Available on iOS & Android
About This Book
A Wall Street Insider's Guide to getting ahead in any highly competitive industry
"Dave learned how to win in investment banking the hard way. Now he is able to share tools that make it easier for budding bankers and other professionals to succeed."
—Frank Baxter, Former CEO of Jefferies and U.S. Ambassador to Uruguay "A must-read for anyone starting their career in Corporate America. Dave's book shares witty and valuable insights that would take a lifetime to learn otherwise. I highly recommend that anyone interested in advancing their career read this book."
—Harry Nelis, Partner of Accel and former Goldman Sachs banker In TheWay of theWall Street Warrior, 25-yearveteran investment banker and finance professional, Dave Liu, delivers ahumorous andirreverent insider's guide to thriving on Wall Street or Main Street. Liu offers hilarious and insightful advice on everything from landing an interview to self-promotionto getting paid.
In this book, you'lldiscover:
- How to get that job you always wanted
- Whycareer longevity and "success"comes fromdoing the least amount of work for the most pay
- How mastering cognitive biases andunderstandinghuman nature canhelp youwinthe ratrace
- How to make people think you'rethe smartest person in the room without actually being the smartest person in the room
- How to make sure you do everything in your power to get paid well (or at least not get screwed too badly)
- How to turn any weakness or liability into an asset to further your career