- 402 pages
- ePUB (mobile friendly)
- Available on iOS & Android
About This Book
Hospitality Marketing is an introductory textbook which shows readers how to apply the principles of marketing within the hospitality industry.
Thefourth editioncontains examples and case studies exemplifying how ideas and concepts discussed within its chapters can be successfully applied to a real-life work situation, with an emphasis throughout on topical issues such as sustainable marketing, corporate social responsibility and relationship marketing. It also describes the impact that the Internet has had on both marketing and hospitality, using a variety of tools including a wide range of Internet learning activities. This fourth edition has been updated to include:
- New content on social media marketing, user-generated content, group-buying behaviour, franchising, internationalization, non-predictable factors affecting sales and marketing such as COVID-19, the role of marketing in creating a competitive advantage and the role of events and experiences in marketing.
- New extensive exploration of the role of technology in marketing including the use of artificial intelligence, service robots and the metaverse to developand deliver service and/or to measure customer experience.
- Updated online resources including aPowerPoint deck, a test bank of questions and added links to YouTube and Instagram content.
- New/updated international case studies including many more from Asian and African destinations.
This book is written specifically for students taking marketing modules within hospitality courses and is a valuable resource to promote learning.