About This Book
About This Book
- Create and share modern map applications for desktops, tablets, and mobile browsers
- Present and edit geographic and related data through maps, charts, graphs, and more
- Learn the tools, tips, and tricks made available through the API and related libraries with examples of real-world applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create single-page mapping applications, lining up data from different sources
- Search for and display geographic and tabular information based on locations and attributes
- Customize maps and widgets to deliver the best user experience
- Present location data intuitively using charts and graphs
- Test the working of your web map application and take advantage of cloud services such as ArcGIS Online
- Create modern-looking web maps through styling tips and tricks
ESRI and its ArcGIS line of software have been an industry leader in digital map production and publication for over 30 years. ArcGIS Server lets you design, configure, and publish maps that can be viewed and edited through the Internet.
After designing basic maps, you may want to find out new and innovative ways to represent information using these maps. In this book, you'll work through practical examples, experiencing the pitfalls and successes of creating desktop and mobile map applications for a web browser using the ArcGIS Server platform.
Style and approach
Access to over 1 million titles for a fair monthly price.
Study more efficiently using our study tools.