- 260 pages
- ePUB (mobile friendly)
- Available on iOS & Android
About This Book
This book is an essential guide to scientifically conducting contemporary ethnographic research at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels in the social sciences, the humanities, and business studies. It addresses the methodological challenges of ethnographic research across the social sciences and highlights present time research areas, including digital ethnography, artificial intelligence, classroom pedagogy, hybrid organization, and many more.
This volume is divided into three parts and can be a single source of reference that:
- Guides students through essential theoretical and conceptual aspects of ethnography
- Demonstrates the usage of ethnography in allied disciplines—psychology, healthcare, international border studies, linguistic, artificial intelligence, and organizational behaviour
- Demonstrates the application of ethnographic research in the field
- Presents valuable lessons from fieldwork experiences by different scholars across a variety of communities
- Includes dos and don'ts for early career and first-time researchers
A step-by-step guide with student-friendly text, this book will be an essential supplementary reading across the social sciences and the humanities, especially for those conducting fieldwork in the Global South.