Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
A vibrant, dynamic city, Barcelona offers everything from Gothic treasures to trendy bars, great food and innovative architecture. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Barcelona, a concise, full-color guide to one of Europe's most attractive cities with vivid photography to highlight the best that Barcelona has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Barcelona:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from its Gothic Cathedral to its modernist buildings and world-class art galleries, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Fundaci Joan Mir and the awe-inspiring Sagrada Familia.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from sampling the delights of the Boqueria food market to strolling through the weird and wonderful Park Gell.
- Essential information on Barcelona's culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine