Get access to over 700,000 titles
About This Book
Packed with historical sights, world-class museums and galleries, plus great restaurants and shopping, London is one of the world's most exciting capital cities. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide London, a concise, full-color guide to this rich and diverse city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that London has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide London:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the imposing Tower of London and majestic St Paul's Cathedral to the scenic South Bank, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern art gallery and the London Eye.
- A Perfect Day in London provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do i s a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from taking in a West End show or shopping til you drop in Covent Garden to enjoying a boat trip on the Thames.
- Essential information on London's diverse culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine