- 264 pages
- ePUB (mobile friendly)
- Available on iOS & Android
About This Book
Insights and advice from the field on how to respond to and leverage the radical transformation AI, robotics, and machine learning are having on all kinds of enterprise processes.
- Articulates the new environment in which AI, machine learning, and bots are increasingly commonplace tools being used across the organization
- Aids managers trying to understand how to help employees do their best work in a quickly changing tech environment
- Shows business leaders more concretely than heretofore how processes and definitions of jobs will change and clarifies potential opportunities at their organization or in their industry
- Provides concrete guidance for the many companies beginning to face the challenges of human-machine collaboration and management
- Engagingly written and accessible
- Broad range of stories from across industries (via Accenture's client list)
Audience: Broad audience of executives and managers interested in how they can improve processes, profitability, and overall impact via AI, robotics, and machine learning. This interest will range across core operations/manufacturing, back office, R&D, marketing, and HR.
Announced first printing: 20,000
Laydown goal: 4,000