- 690 Seiten
- ePUB (handyfreundlich)
- Über iOS und Android verfügbar
Über dieses Buch
Marketing and Managing Tourism Destinations is a comprehensive and integrated introductory textbook covering both destination marketing and destination management in one volume. It focuses on how destination management is planned, implemented and evaluated as well as the management and operations of destination management organizations (DMOs), how they conduct business, major opportunities, challenges and issues they face to compete for the global leisure and business travel markets.
This second edition has been updated to include:
• A new chapter on visitor management that includes a section on crisis and disaster management
• New material on destination leadership and coordination
• New and revised content on digital marketing
• New and updated international case examples throughout to show the practical realities and approaches to managing different destinations around the world.
It is illustrated in full colour and packed with features to encourage reflection on main themes, spur critical thinking and show theory in practice. Written by an author with many years of industry practice, university teaching and professional training experience, this book is the essential guide to the subject for tourism, hospitality and events students and industry practitioners alike.
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Defining a tourism destination
Great destinations are great places to live and work as well as to visit.VisitEngland, 2012a