- Über iOS und Android verfügbar
Über dieses Buch
- Designed specifically for beginners with no prior CAD experience
- Uses a hands-on, exercise-intensive, tutorial style approach
- Covers parametric modeling, 3D Modeling, 3D printing, and the Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam
- Contains a chapter introducing you to stress analysis
Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2023 contains a series of seventeen tutorial style lessons designed to introduce Autodesk Inventor, solid modeling, and parametric modeling. It uses a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the important parametric modeling techniques and concepts.
The lessons guide the user from constructing basic shapes to building intelligent mechanical designs, to creating multi-view drawings and assembly models. Other featured topics include sheet metal design, motion analysis, 2D design reuse, collision and contact, stress analysis, 3D printing and the Autodesk Inventor 2023 Certified User Examination.
Autodesk Inventor 2023 Certified User Examination
The content of Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2023 covers the performance tasks that have been identified by Autodesk as being included on the Autodesk Inventor 2023 Certified User examination. Special reference guides show students where the performance tasks are covered in the book.