- ePUB (adapté aux mobiles)
- Disponible sur iOS et Android
À propos de ce livre
The classic reference, expanded and updated to include the latest technologies and laws
This new edition of Brown's Boundary Control and Legal Principles — the classic reference to boundary law for property surveying—has been updated and expanded to reflect ongoing changes in surveying technology and surveying law.
Professional surveying practices continue to evolve, and this Seventh Edition includes all the necessary information to navigate the complex, evolving area of boundary law. Improving upon its usefulness for both professionals and students alike, this Seventh Edition features:
- Updated case law and examples throughout
- Recent changes in boundary law
- New chapter on riparian and littoral boundaries by water boundary expert George Cole
- A new appendix listing surveying books referenced in court cases and legal decisions
- The latest innovations in surveying technology
This must-have reference to surveying and geodesy features a wealth of case studies on federal and state nonsectionalized land surveys demonstrating real-world examples of covered material. Brown's Boundary Control and Legal Principles, Seventh Edition is an essential reference tool for professional surveyors studying for state surveying licensing, students, and attorneys in real estate and land law.