ePUB (mobile friendly)
Available on iOS & Android
eBook - ePub
Table of contents
About This Book
Updated to reflect recent global developments, the second edition of Globalization: A Basic Text presents an up-to-date introduction to major trends and topics relating to globalization studies.
- Features updates and revisions in its accessible introduction to key theories and major topics in globalization
- Includes an enhanced emphasis on issues relating to global governance, emerging technology, global flows of people, human trafficking, global justice movements, and global environmental sustainability
- Utilizes a unique set of metaphors to introduce and explain the highly complex nature of globalization in an engaging and understandable manner
- Offers an interdisciplinary approach to globalization by drawing from fields that include sociology, global political economy, political science, international relations, geography, and anthropology
- Written by an internationally recognized and experienced author team<
Frequently asked questions
How do I cancel my subscription?
Can/how do I download books?
At the moment all of our mobile-responsive ePub books are available to download via the app. Most of our PDFs are also available to download and we're working on making the final remaining ones downloadable now. Learn more here.
What is the difference between the pricing plans?
Both plans give you full access to the library and all of Perlego’s features. The only differences are the price and subscription period: With the annual plan you’ll save around 30% compared to 12 months on the monthly plan.
What is Perlego?
We are an online textbook subscription service, where you can get access to an entire online library for less than the price of a single book per month. With over 1 million books across 1000+ topics, we’ve got you covered! Learn more here.
Do you support text-to-speech?
Look out for the read-aloud symbol on your next book to see if you can listen to it. The read-aloud tool reads text aloud for you, highlighting the text as it is being read. You can pause it, speed it up and slow it down. Learn more here.
Is Globalization an online PDF/ePUB?
Yes, you can access Globalization by George Ritzer, Paul Dean in PDF and/or ePUB format, as well as other popular books in Politics & International Relations & Globalisation. We have over one million books available in our catalogue for you to explore.
Table of contents
Citation styles for Globalization
APA 6 Citation
Ritzer, G., & Dean, P. (2014). Globalization (2nd ed.). Wiley. Retrieved from https://www.perlego.com/book/996719/globalization-a-basic-text-pdf (Original work published 2014)
Ritzer, George, and Paul Dean. (2014) 2014. Globalization. 2nd ed. Wiley. https://www.perlego.com/book/996719/globalization-a-basic-text-pdf.
Ritzer, G. and Dean, P. (2014) Globalization. 2nd edn. Wiley. Available at: https://www.perlego.com/book/996719/globalization-a-basic-text-pdf (Accessed: 14 October 2022).
MLA 7 Citation
Ritzer, George, and Paul Dean. Globalization. 2nd ed. Wiley, 2014. Web. 14 Oct. 2022.