- ePUB (handyfreundlich)
- Über iOS und Android verfügbar
Über dieses Buch
Learning First, Technology Second offers teachers a classroom-tested, easy-to-use framework to help them move from arbitrary uses of technology to thoughtful ways of adding value to student learning. Learning with technology doesn't happen because a specific tool "revolutionizes" education. It happens when proven teaching strategies intersect with technology tools, and yet it's not uncommon for teachers to use a tool because it's "fun" or because the developer promises it will help students learn. This book includes:
- An introduction to the Triple E Framework that helps teachers engage students in time-on-task learning, enhance learning experiences beyond traditional means and extend learning opportunities to bridge classroom learning with students' everyday lives.
- Effective strategies for using technology to create authentic learning experiences for their students.
- Case studies to guide appropriate tech integration.
- A lesson planning template to show teachers how to effectively frame technology choices and apply them in instruction.
The companion jump start guide based on this book is Engage, Enhance, Extend: Start Creating Authentic Lessons With the Triple E Framework. Audience: K-12 classroom teachers