- 424 pages
- ePUB (adapté aux mobiles)
- Disponible sur iOS et Android
À propos de ce livre
Issues in Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility explores these foundational themes across a wide range of topics, including artificial intelligence, workplace surveillance, supply chain management, big data, the finance industry, and many more. Coupled with a broad introduction by Dr. David Weitzner, a professor of management at York University, this book provides students with the essential information they need to assess business practices through the lens of ethical decision-making and corporate social responsibility.
Foire aux questions
1 AI and Ethics: Can Machines Learn to Explain their Decisions?
- Investments in AI are being fueled by tech giants, such as Google and Baidu; companies invested more than $20 billion in AI-related mergers and acquisitions globally last year.
- There has also been an upswing in research into AI systems such as deep learning, with most of it published in China and the United States.
- AI’s decision-making in high-stakes fields such as hiring and criminal justice has elevated ethical concerns about bias and accountability.